1. Players may enter up to two events including 1 singles and 1 doubles.
2. All entries are due in the hands of TD 7 days before the tournament.
3. The events are:
12 and under BS, GS, BD, GD
14 and under BS, GS, BD, GD
16 and under BS, GS, BD, GD
18 and under BS, GS, BD, GD
Mixed Doubles A (9th grade and older, Adults included)
Mixed Doubles B (8th grade and younger)
**SELECT events (4) will be deemed BLACK GOLD CHALLENGER events. These tournaments, as notated in schedule, will host two more categories of events as follows.
12-14 Champs/Supers Open BS, GS, BD, GD
16-18 Champs/Supers Open BS, GS, BD, GD
Individual TD’s have the right to place non-champs/supers in the champs/supers draw if he/she sees fit.
4. Entry Fee: $TBA
a. Includes up to two events (1 singles and 1 doubles)
b. Individual tournament director has the right to allow a fee of no less than $15 for a single event for special circumstances.
5. All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets with a tiebreak for the 3rd set. It is at the discretion of the tournament director to change scoring if desired.
6. The tournament will follow USTA guidelines on birthdates to be used to determine age division.
7. If any draw fails to have at least 8 entries, the tournament director has the right to combine draws as needed.
8. All participants must use official entry blank AND sign a release before the tournament.
9. Each player will be given no more than 15 minutes between matches if the tournament director deems necessary in order to run the tournament.
CIRCUIT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT (to be played at the end of the circuit as seen on calendar)
The Circuit will host a Circuit Championship Tournament by invitation only.
To qualify, players must:
**All tournaments are run on an individual basis. The tournament director is the top person in charge of the tournament. The circuit and other tournament officials have NO responsibility for each individual tournament. All problems and complaints should be directed to the tournament director, not the circuit or members of the circuit.